Saturday, May 12, 2012

I apologize

I want to apologize to my faithful readers. I feel like i fell off the wagon. The exercising did NOTHING for me. Lost no inches, no pounds nothing. I switched to eating lean cuisines/healthy choice/smart ones and salads with low fat dressings. Every day that i eat like that with a "good carb" for break fast (oatmeal) i lose a pound. I had "given up" hope that i was going to lose, and felt like my surgery failed. Well folks i am happy to report that in April my body decided to help me and finally started to lose. I was stuck at 218 beginning of April. Now early May i am down to 207. 11 pounds lost in a bit over a month. It is still going too. I guess my body just was fighting me and it took letting my body tell me what it wanted for something to work. My total weight loss so far is: 31 pounds lost since December. It is not much but i started at 238. I am not giving up and i just wanted to say hi and i am still here.


5 comments:

  1. Well done for persevering and it's paid off! It's a reminder that we must always just keep going and eventually our bodies will catch up. You're doing great!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not much??? Are you serious love? Somebody just called me on that about 2 weeks when i said "I ONLY LOST" lol...seriously though..that is a great accomplishment, and just think if you had gained ONLY that much? We are in your corner and wish you the best!! Glad to see things are going the right direction for you now...good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking in. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone, and thank you adorkbl for checking in :)

    ReplyDelete